Friday, November 16, 2007

I can't concentrate with the intense heat! --updated on monday 19 November

Its been an awesome week! but I have to get down to studyin now..2 more papers to go! finished 1 paper only..I'm dying of heat too..its 36 degrees today, going to go up to 39 degreeson monday n the air is so dry! I can still feel the heat even though the air-con is on.. v hard to concentrate in this weather!
*
Anyways, I went to glenelg with Shi wei, Chastine, Joanne, Jenifer to sun-tan n chill out..haha had a fun time takin photos n posing..We all watch too much America's next top model already. Went to a photoshoot with shiwei on Wednesday too. ITs a complimentary photoshoot, where they do all your hair n make-up by professionals for free, the photographer is professional too..they had all the props n background that u could pose with, took abt 35 shots i think..It was so fun n the photographer was so nice, that I feel so bad not buying any photos..going to look at how the photos turned out on Wednesday.BUT I must resist the temptation to buy any photos cos 1 photo cost 200 bucks..n its only a normal sized photo.
*
We went to Yorke Peninsular on Friday, nothing much there though but thank you for driving us there though, Jia Ching! neva see somebody so willing to drive us around..normal people would complain if they had to do it all e time.
*
I went crabbing in the night with my cell, it was really fun though we didnt catch much crabs, but the beach and company was really good..haha really enjoyed myself..The grp b4 us caught many crabs though cos they went there during high tide..We only reached there at 10 sth, so the tide had gone down already..
*
No matter how hard i try, things just don't feel the same anymore
*
It's so sad to see my friends in adelaide go home cos i may not be seeing them again..I have formed so manyclose friendships here that its hard to part with them..We get along so well mans..Shi Wei went off on Sat morning already to go home to attend her sister's wedding, the rest will be going home this week too..I'm gonna miss them v much!
*
I have to go back to studyin now, gonna meet my cell leader later for lunch for the last time..sobs..We are going to have Japanese food.. the last time we met for dinner we had Thai food at Cafe Michael 2 on Rundle Street, the food was really good n i ate twice the amount that i ate the previous day that i was there.. must try the green curry and the crispy chicken..one of the best Thai food that i have eaten in a long time! quite reasonable too!

No comments: