Wednesday, October 10, 2007

God speaks!

God has been speaking to me so much recently
And in a really direct way
Like the previous sunday: He spoke to me almost immediately and so directly! cos I was feeling really alone that Sunday and I felt that God was not there with me and I was asking and praying during worship, 'Where are you God, have You forgotten abt me?' It was during the last song. And immediately after the last song, the pastor read out a verse that started with' I have not forgotten you.. and sth abt how He will give strength to the weak.. which I thot was really amazing cos it shows that God is a living God.. I responded to the altar call tt day too,cos the presence of the Lord was too strong to be ignored..and it was the first time that I had responded to an altar call in a year

And recently, I have been thinking about what im gg to do after graduation, whether i'm gg to work in australia/ move to australia..Daryl probably wants to work in aussie after he graduates..and I've been thinking abt various plans..how to get PR..whether to work in Sydney first and stuff.. but I'm worried abt what kind of ministry i can have in australia..still trying to figure out how God fits into everything..and God gave me this verse from
Proverbs 19: 20-21

20 Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise.
21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.

Amen, I know God! and i want your purpose to be done in my Life.. so please let it be done cos i wan to serve You all of my life
I want to be a blessing to others! :D

Anw, God speaks and I guess I have to listen..maybe that's why i have to do that lengthy essay on listening

No comments: